DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN SUPPORT A SINGLE CHILD FOR AN ENTIRE SCHOOL YEAR WITH JUST $100!?
• By partnering with Blessings in a Backpack MI, DRIVE has chosen to “adopt” Roberts Elementary School for the BIAB food program.
• By adopting Roberts Elementary School, DRIVE ensures that each child in need of food will go home with 6 meals each Friday (2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners) to get them through the weekend at home with full and nourished bellies!
• Roberts elementary has a total of 441 students enrolled for the 2020/2021 school year.
• 191 of those kids are on the school districts free & reduced lunch program.
• This means that 51% of the school does not have steady access to food at home and need supplementing.
• By donating to this initiative, you will be supporting the basic need for a local child to eat. This will make a direct, and hugely positive, impact on their life and our community! It is also our sincere hope to add MORE elementary schools in the coming years but we can only do this with your help!