- According to the Annie E. Casey Foundation 19% of children in Michigan are at or below the poverty line.
- DRIVE is currently working with UTICA AND ROMEO DISTRICT ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS to distribute needed items to children within the community.
We are consistently in need of the below items:
BRAND NEW & WITH ORIGINAL TAGS/PACKAGING:
- Winter Coats (ALL SIZES)
- Winter Boots (Toddler & Kid Sizes ONLY)
- Leggings, Sweatpants, Jeans (Sizes 4T – Kids Size 18/20 ONLY)
- T-shirts, Long Sleeve Shirts, Hoodies/Sweaters (Sizes 4T – Kids Size 18/20 ONLY)
- Socks (Toddler & Kid Sizes ONLY)
- Underwear (Sizes 4T – Kids Size 18/20 ONLY)
- Personal Car Items (Toothbrushes, toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, soap, deodorant, etc.)
- School Supplies (crayons, colored pencils, washable markers, pens, pencils, highlighters, pencil sharpeners, kids scissors, etc.)
- Toys, Board Games, Sports Items, Art Supplies, Makeup
- BRAND NEW & WITH ORIGINAL TAGS/PACKAGING: